Our project managers have material handling and project implementation experience in numerous industry sectors. As your single point of contact, Integrated Systems Design project managers are responsible for all aspects of your project from managing the schedule to ensuring the quality of project installation.
We assign a dedicated project manager to each and every project we implement. As the lead person on a project, our project managers are trained to foresee and prevent problems before they arise. Gantt chart schedules, generated in Microsoft Project, are regularly reviewed and updated. Quality and safety check lists, customized for each project, help ensure no steps are missed and that there's a high level of task coordination and quality control. Below are some of the more prominent tasks our project managers are directly responsible for:
- Development of a detailed project schedule
- Verification of building dimensions and existing equipment locations
- Review of system layout and detail drawings to ensure accuracy
- Adherence to the project schedule through effective coordination and management of all project resources and stakeholders
- Project cost containment
- Act as the focal point of communication between you and the Integrated Systems Design project team
- Scheduling and directing acceptance testing to verify system performance meets contract requirements and that potential hazards have been properly addressed
- Development and presentation of the system's recommended spare parts list
- Scheduling and implementation of system operational and maintenance training
- Project closeout and final customer acceptance
Of course, no material handling system will be successful without the involvement and acceptance of the owner and operators! That's why Integrated Systems Design project managers continue to work with your team as they become familiar with system operation and maintenance procedures. We know that the more satisfied you are with your system's function and performance, the more you'll be inclined to contact us for future enhancements.